Friday, January 17, 2014

Well I found these super cute little mailboxes at Target in the Dollar Spot. I never make it to Target at the right time, so I was super excited to see these little jewels. 



As soon as I saw them, my head started reeling with all the different possibilities. I knew that with Krista Wallden's super cute clip art, I'd have the perfect center!  I bought three of them and knew the possibilities would be endless.

Here is one mailbox all fixed up.  All I had to do was stick the stamp to the top of the box.

 
 
 
Here are the letters they will sort.


By just switching out the stamp on the top and grabbing a new card set, we could play review TONS of skills. ;)  Right now a few of my babies are struggling with digraphs and blends. So I thought digraphs would be a perfect start! My kiddos will start by sorting ch, sh, and th words into the correct mailbox. I thought I'd share my first set with my blogger buddies. :)


Click on the picture to download this freebie.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7M_w1FqKvQXZF9mTW9NVFN4TWM/edit?usp=sharing  
 
 
I plan on adding more sets soon, but this week has been kind of  insanely crazy.  We have staff development on Monday and company this weekend so who knows when it'll get done.  If only I had a few more hours in the day...
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Hoping I can find a few of these mailboxes. The possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some math ideas brewing too! :) I just got them about a week ago and they had two different kinds so hopefully you can find them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. I am headed to Target asap to buy me some of these! I'm your newest FB follower and now Blog follower!

    ReplyDelete